Sunday, November 17, 2013

I Know, I'm Sorry

I know it's been ages since I made a post on "Buku-Buku Biru". I know I've once said on this blog, too, that I'd try to write more. I know I rarely joined myself to any cool events that BBI has held. And I know I often blamed my laziness to write reviews to the hecticness of my college life that, truthfully, believe it or not, was true. I've been working on my undergraduate thesis since this October and sadly, it seems like there's no significant progress yet. That's why my mood have been becoming more unstable than before. And sometimes when I came to a point where the feeling of sad, tired and frustrated were all mixed up and came up to the surface, reading doesn't help. It just doesn't.

So, I know saying sorry will never be enough and would't change a thing. But, still, sorry. I'm sorry. I'm soooo sorry. It's not that this blog has many readers or my writing is good or what, but as I've said before on this post, I feel responsible. So I'd like to thank the BBI team for letting me take a little break from updating this blog. Thank you soooo much. I may be coming back in two months, but that doesn't mean I won't check this blog out during my hiatus. So please leave me messages or comments or what, I'll reply them as soon as I can.

I'm sorry.

3 comments: